On most days this is how he spends his time, yep napping is definitely his favorite pastime. Bosley has been in our family for 12 years. We got him when he was 6 weeks old. I wish I had a picture of him then because he was adorable! Of course I think he still is. He has had some good times and here are a few pictures.
He loves to dress up, here he is with a nice collar on for Valentines day
He enjoyed the year he was a reindeer for Santa
He really enjoyed his time as Super Dog! The world was a much safer place then.
Some days he just likes being a normal dog and taking walks with me. But what he likes most is hanging out with his best friend...


Aww, this was a cute post. =) I love the pic of Bosley in his superman outfit. LOL
ReplyDelete