Monday, February 27, 2012

Virginia Beach in February

I love the beach, but I have discovered that February is not the best time to go to the beach. One good thing is that it was not crowded... but I was surprised how many people were there! The view was amazing...
But boy was it cold! The wind was so strong so we only stayed long enough to take a few pictures.

This guy welcomed us, see how he is holding on to the turtle... it was to keep the turtle from blowing away and the dolphin was hanging close for protection from the wind!

Kristin and I tried to snuggle up to him for protection but he didn't show us any concern!

This was Abby's first visit to the beach and I don't think she was very impressed. I hope we didn't scar her for life! LOL
We were a cold bunch but I think we had a good time. I want to thank Lynn and Abby for being brave and enduring the cold so I could get a few pictures for my blog. Thanks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment