Yesterday was a beautiful day! The only thing better than a nice day is a nice day on the lake! When we left the dock is was overcast and we just hoped to get a short ride in but whalla the sun popped out and the rest of the day was beautiful! After a short ride we pulled in to a nice cove and settled in for some fishing. Drew concentrated hard ....
The biggest catch of the day was caught by Kristin...
a nice large mouth bass. The only big one of the day but lots of bluegills. Kristin and I don't do "take off your own fish" that's why we have husbands! LOL But Drew is not afraid...
I love this next picture...
We got to see some of the local wildlife...
oh, I thought I would add a picture of me in my bikini...
this is as close as you will ever see me in a bikini! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment