Sunday, August 12, 2012

Skateboarding Drew Update

Well he's still at it, we went to the skateboard park on Friday. He was a little intimidated by all the ramps and things but it didn't take him long before he was in action. We forgot the helmet and guards so he didn't get to brave.




 He loved the half pipe (not sure that's right). He rolled back and forth so much I got dizzy! There was a couple of kids there that gave him some tips.

I also forgot my camera so these were taken with my cell phone. When we got up that morning the weather was looking like storms so we tried to hurry so he could get some time in but it turned out to be a beautiful morning. After a couple of hours we got hungry so we went to Ci-Ci's Pizza for lunch then a couple of errands. We went back to the park but it was busy and since we forgot the safety gear he decided it was to busy for him. I think I enjoyed it as much as he did, we hope to go back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment