Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013

Another Christmas has come and gone, as usual I had good intentions but didn't follow through with posting.  So, better late than never, here is our Christmas in review...
 
Drew helped get me started early, this was the first year that my tree was up before 2 weeks before Christmas....
 



We got to enjoy 2 Christmas plays, here is LadyBug's {she is the"A"}


                                             she LOVED Santa.....                                                                           

 
Drew was an elf in his play...
 
 
 

 
and here is the only project I did this year...
 
 
sad I know. Next year maybe I will do better lol!
 
I love my Keurig machine but I have had it for a long time and to say it had problems would be putting it mildly. I have been waiting for it to die so I could get a new one. Thanks to my son-in-law I don't have to wait any more...
 
 
I had forgotten how good coffee taste.
 
Kristin has been worried about her dad's old bones getting cold lol...

 
So now we can both stay warm inside and out!
 
I hope all had a very Merry Christmas and wishing a Happy New Year to all





No comments:

Post a Comment