Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Back

It has been 8 weeks since my surgery. I am home and getting better every day. I still have several more weeks to go before I can return to work and I can't wait till life gets back to normal.  The big thing I have learned through all this is to appreciate every one and every thing! I am blessed with wonderful family and friends!  I love them all!

I am having a hard time getting back in the swing of things.  After laying and doing nothing for so long its hard to get motivated.  Because of the pain medicine it is hard to focus and keep thoughts together. I hope by getting back to checking in on my favorite blogs I will be get the motivation to get back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. DARLENE I KNOW IT IS HARD TO GET MOTIVATED BUT YOU HAVE SO MUCH YOU CAN DO AND I KNOW DREW IS READY FOR NANA TO GET BACK ON THE GO. YOU KNOW TO CALL AND I WILL HELP MOTIVATE YOU OR I WILL WHINE WITH YOU. OUR ONE BRAIN CELL WORKING TOGETHER WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD. LOVE YA LYNN

    ReplyDelete