I am a blogger want-a-be, I admire all the bloggers that I read for their ability to put into words their love of what they do. I have ideas in my head but when it comes to putting words to my blog I go blank and stumble around trying to give my blog the words I want to describe my life and thoughts.
I have some of my favorite bloggers listed on the right side of my blog, I check these just about every day. I have a long list in my favorites that I check often. There are so many wonderful blogs and I love finding a new one and it is hard to stop when I find links to more blogs. Since I found Pinterest it is unreal the time I spent hopping around the blogger world!
I have blogged so for with the idea to record times in my life, but with all the inspirations I have see lately it makes me want to inspire others. The thought that someone might see something on my blog and mention it on their blog is so exciting! But for now I just want to be able to get words from my thoughts to my blog that makes sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment