Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Very Good Birthday

Today has been a very special day, My 5? birthday! The day started with some special visitors, my mom and two of her sisters. Then Kristin, Rocky and Drew spent the rest of the day with us. I got a birthday call from Brian and Heather from California. I also got calls from all my best friends Lynn and Eunice and my baby brother John! I hope each and everyone of them know how special they are all to me, I love each and everyone of them with all my heart!!

This is my mom and her four sisters, they are very blessed to be able to get together a couple of times a year.

This was taken on Kristin's graduation day from Radford University

                                                                   Brian and Heather

                                                                  John and Jessica

                                             And last but not least, my best friend Bosley

No comments:

Post a Comment