Saturday, March 16, 2013

Good Bye Winter Hello Spring

Well, I think I am ready to put winter behind me(actually I have been ready since the day after Christmas) and welcome Spring. I have sit down many times to post since January but I just couldn't make myself post, kinda like my mind wouldn't except winter. Here are a few pictures from winter...




We have had a long winter but just 5 more days till it is officially SPRING! I walked around the house yesterday and here are a few pictures of signs of spring...





 
I can't wait to see thing grow. I think as we get older we appreciate spring more!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to my father who told me regarding this website, this
    webpage is truly amazing.

    Here is my web site; Ultra Slim Patch Review | Get Slim Today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this post is in fact
    a fastidious article, keep it up.

    my web-site Weight Loss Diet Patch

    ReplyDelete