Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Best Friend

    It has been a long time since my last post... winter and spring have gone by and summer is here. I have opened up to post several time but each time I have went blank on what to say. I have a couple post that I have started and saved so hopefully I can get back to them. I have been in a mood to get rid of all my craft stuff and donate them to Goodwill. I am holding out for that mood to pass. I found this on Pinterest...


from Lisa Weedn by ArteHouse on @HauteLook. Anyone who has seen my blog knows about Bosley...

 
he has been my best friend for almost 15 years! He has been with me through the good times and through the bad times, his face has been the fist thing I see in the morning and last thing I see at night. He has been a SUPER friend...

 
well the worst day of my life was last Saturday June 30,2013. We had to have him put to sleep, he has been having health problems for awhile and we knew the day was coming but nothing and I mean nothing could prepare us for it! The hardest time is coming home from work, he has always been at the door waiting for me.I don't think I will ever have another pet but will always cherish the time Bosley was a part of our lives!
 

 
Bosley, I will miss you and love you forever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment