Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter Egg for Door

I have seen so many burlap projects on the web and I have been eager to try one. I made this Easter egg for someone special (I won't say who because they will be getting it in the mail soon and I think they read my blog).


It was very easy to make, messy but easy. Burlap does shed a lot. Here are the materials I used...

The big orange polka dot thing is a place mat I bought at Wal-Mart to use as a pattern for my egg. After I cut out two eggs I hot glued them together leaving a gap so I could stuff. I stuffed it with plastic bags from Wal-Mart and Food City. I then painted it orange and added dots of different pastel colors. Used wire to hang it with and added a bow.

I made a Happy Easter sign to hang with it, but I believe I like it without it.


I cut out a bunny to do next. Will show when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment