there are three bushes on the end of the house. They are very old and I like the fact that they are there BUT the middle of them are dead. We tried trimming them but that just showed the dead parts more.
So they had to go. You can see how bad they were...
We did keep the first one
but it kind of looks funny alone. We thought we would wait till we can put some other thing there to see if it can stay. We did have some help...Drew and Bosley were a big help. Projects are always better if you have good help!
Richard also trimmed some trees...
Drew took this picture and the next one. The sap dripped out of the branches that he cut, I wish I had took a picture of it.
This was a good days work done!
No comments:
Post a Comment