Sunday, March 4, 2012

Squirrel Feeder

Well, winter is back! Today it is cold! Snow flurries flying around and the wind is blowing strong. I had to work yesterday but Drew spent the day with Papaw. He spent the night with us and we are still having quality time together. We went to Wal-Mart and came home with the project for the day...
a squirrel feeder! I want Richard to build us a big one but we'll see if the squirrels can find this one or if the crows will take advantage of it. We have a lot of crows around here and some of them are huge.

Putting it up was quite the challenge, the wind was so bad even Drew didn't want to climb the ladder and he loves the ladder! I hope when it comes time to put up the hummingbird feeder it will be a prettier day. Anybody got any Squirrel advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment